Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week Three-Teaching with Technology

Welcome Week Three!!  Oh MyLanta!!  So many questions, so much to do and google docs is a pretty neat little device...I am excited about what all I have learned and am learning...there was no web conference, but we (my Group) did meet about three times this week.  I have quickly learned I am the novice and the colors at the top of a Google Document are very important.  One must not change colors because it matches the colors of the viewers.  No! No!  One must follow the colors at the top of the document.  We had a bit of a misunderstanding due to me not having the right color text.
I really like Google Docs and learning to work within the document.
With the lesson done, the ebook complete, trying to figure out how to share is the next task.  Had a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment