Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week Three Learned Tinkerings

Another great week in learning, I think.  I feel like I may be dense, because I had to keep reading over and over to get the hang of what was needed for the desired requirements.  I like the structure to the UDL lesson template.  It is all encompassing and really individualizes education for students.  Learning all the components of the lesson as well as understanding what each part does to complete and prepare for the next step in learning.
I learned about the six big goals of technology.  I knew of these because we have state standard for technology that we are to be teaching in our regular content area.  I really love the ISTE simple list of technology goals.
I also learned how to move my way through the CAST website to make a lesson and an Ebook.  I do not like all the words on this website.  I really wish it was a lot simpler looking.  I just was overwhelmed with the words everywhere.  Cannot wait for another week this week!
http://bookbuilder.cast.org/download.php?op=download&book=73960&down=13379

No comments:

Post a Comment